The Invitation Tournament at the Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens is getting bigger and better and the Netball Tournament is back for its second year which will ensure the biggest Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens to-date.
The launch of the Netball Tournament last year was a key step to ensure that the Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens remains the sporting event in the UAE. This year’s Netball Tournament will see 36 teams battle it out in two categories, Gulf Women and Open Youth – a significant increase from 2015 with teams travelling from all over the Middle East to take part.
Invitation Tournament Manager Jill Conlon said: “It’s encouraging to see such a strong interest in the sport which is coming from all over the Middle East and we are delighted that 36 teams will be taking part in this year’s tournament. The Netball Tournament not only complements the rest of the event but also provides even more sporting entertainment for everyone. We are looking forward to welcoming all players, supporters and general fans to the biggest three-day festival in the UAE.”
Taking place 1-3 December at The Sevens Stadium, excited fans can purchase their tickets online
Ticket Prices (general admission) are:
- Thursday – FREE ADMISSION
- Friday 2 December – in advance AED300, on the day AED400
- Saturday 3 December – in advance AED300, on the day AED400
- Season Tickets (Friday and Saturday) – in advance AED500, on the day AED600
- Children under 12 admitted free.
- Special reserved seating and hospitality packages are available – please visit: www.dubairugby7s.com